- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 175 (degrees). Line a tray with baking paper.
- Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until the edges are brown but not burnt, for 10-15 min.
Why Eat Kale?
- Kale is among the most nutrient dense foods on the planet!!
- It is an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Kale helps lower cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Kale is a great source of Vitamin K. It’s critical for blood clotting. It does this by “activating”
certain proteins and giving them the ability to bind calcium.
- Kale is the world’s great source of Vitamin K. Just a single raw cup of Kale contains almost
7 times the recommended daily amount.
- Kale is also high in minerals, which most people are deficient in.
- Kale should be able to help you lose weight. As it is low in calories but still fulfils you.