Inform. Challenge. Inspire.
These three words embody my mission as a coach.
My role is to ensure that you master your goals in the most efficient and sustainable way possible. My training methods centre around developing a strong foundation, instilling correct movement patterns and providing continual education.
I recognise that to achieve long term results, the inextricable link between exercise, nutrition and mindset needs to be addressed. This has led me to pursue a degree in Psychology with a Masters of Nutrition.
The health industry is complicated. Throughout the course of my studies I have refined my ability to distil and explain only that which is relevant to your specific needs.
To help you achieve these goals, my coaching extends beyond the gym to improving other health dimensions including nutrition and lifestyle.
I’m always happy to have a chat. Get in touch today to discover how I can help you improve your most valuable asset: your health.
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) and Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
(Undergraduate) University of Sydney
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Postural Analysis & Functional Assessment
- Pre & Post Natal Fitness
- Fascia Release & Foam Roller Technique
- Certified Boxing Instructor
Areas of Expertise
- Foundational strength & fitness development for beginners
- 40 years + (functional strength, mobility & balance)
- Pre & post-natal training
- Postural correction
- Nutrition coaching, lifestyle review & behaviour modification
- Restoring structural balance & corrective movement patterns
- High intensity circuits & boxing
- Weight loss & sculpting
0400 681 528
‘It’s all about that action’